Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sorry for my absence! + 6 FREE Ronzoni pastas!

For the last few weeks to a month now, Blogger has not worked on my Mac and I'm not sure why, nor do I really have the time to figure it out. I have this dinky PC laptop that I've been using but it is annoyingly slow and I have to use that little finger-pad mouse thingy and it makes everything painfully slow, and my finger hates me right now! So, I kind of gave up on the blog for a couple weeks for a combination of reasons: the kids are getting more and more to the ages where they need me a LOT more often and every time I sit down to the computer, their little radars go off ++ the remodel on our house continues and there is much to do ++ we are gearing up for Spring in the garden and outside (that's how we spent Valentines Day today, after going out for breakfast)! So, not only does Blogger not work on my computer, I've been super busy! Blog looses.

BUT, I did want to let you know about this deal at Albertsons I scored:
6 FREE Ronzoni pastas!
The Healthy Harvest and Smart Taste versions are on sale through Tuesday for 10/$10... then, use the 3 "Twice the Value of the manufacturer coupon" coupons that were in last Tuesday's Albertson's ad, or from Sunday's paper + use 3 of the $1/2 coupons you can get from HERE and HERE! I have also seen a $0.75/1 coupon HERE in the past, and I had one from a previous newspaper insert. I was able to get 6 of the Healthy Harvest boxes of pasta for FREE... I only paid for my bananas at checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!