Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hape Toys on HauteLook - only $3.50 for "Anamalz" toys!

HauteLook has Hape brand toys on clearance sale right now and have a good variety of their wood toys from which to choose like dollhouses, dollhouse furniture, baby and toddler pull-toys, learning games, and their little "Anamalz" figures, which I adore. I have been collecting all of these Hape Anamalz animals for my kids - they are so cute and made from Organic Maple wood... and their little legs and heads are poseable, and they are just so irresistible! AND, only $3.50 each at HauteLook right now - they are normally $6.99 - $8.99 each (if you luck out, they are on sale for $5.99) in the stores that actually carry them... I've found that they are pretty hard to track down, except for online.
If you don't already have a HauteLook account, click here and sign up before this deal ends on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!