Friday, October 1, 2010

Huggies Pure & Natural $3.00 coupon has reset!

 If you have already printed your limit (2 per computer) of the $3.00/1 Huggies Pure and Natural diapers, go back to coupons.com and see if it has reset for you?  It did for me - now I get to print out 2 more of these high-dollar coupons!  Also look for the wipes coupons - I noticed a few on there.

I like these diapers the best out of the disposables I've tried (Seventh Generation is 2nd runner up for me because I found the huggies to be a wee  bit more absorbent and softer to the touch) because they use organic cotton and less chemicals than the traditional disposable diaper.  : )  I only wish they would make Pure & Natural Pull-ups because my son is approaching the potty training stage.  Plus, you can collect rewards points - Huggies Enjoy the Ride is what the program is called - and redeem them for cool things!  I was able to get a Rockabye Baby CD ((Lullaby renditions of Guns 'n' Roses was the choice - just makes me smile whenever I listen to it, reminiscing about the days of my youth!)) for free with my points and no shipping cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!