Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New coupon site!

The Catalina company (they're the ones who pop out those skinny receipt-like coupons you get at the register after you buy something) just came out with their own coupon website called the Coupon Network and it has many coupons that I have not seen on the more common sites like coupons.com, like Ian's natural foods and Pacific Natural foods!  Yay - yet another source for COUPONS!  I am coupon-crazy I tell you!

I found 6 different $1-off-1 coupons for various Ian's brand products (all-natural foods that don't use creepy ingredients) and also one for $1-off-2 Pacific Foods items (use all-natural ingredients and have organic options).  When you sign up, try other zip codes around your area if it says there are no stores with that zip - I tried the zip code next to us and it worked, and all of my local stores were listed even though for some reason my zip didn't work (the error code said that there are no stores in that zip code - probably because I'm in a residential/rural area - even though the next zip code is only a mile down the road!).  Click here to go to their site!

p.s. Don't forget about Mambo Sprouts website, who always have natural and organic coupons available for print!  Click here to go to their site!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I visited this coupon site,And I would like to say that,It's a very nice coupon site!!!

Thanks for sharing with us.....

Texas Roadhouse Coupons

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!