Wednesday, December 16, 2009

50% off all toys @ Discovery store 12/16/09 only!

MythBusters Best Selling Fan Gear
Wooooot! Discovery Channel store is sharing their employee discount on all toys for one day only - Wednesday, 12/16/09. Use code EMPLOYEE50 at checkout!
This is awesome, only I wish it came 2 weeks ago when I finished up all I wanted to buy this month - pooh! But, maybe you can get in on this deal?! I love the type of toys you can find @ the Discovery Store - more geared towards learning, discovery and thinking!

PLUS, if you go through ebates or through ShopAtHome, you can get an additional 5% back on your purchases if you go there first and click through to Discovery Channel store from ebates' or Shop At Home's site! If you are not already a member, you will get a $5 bonus for signing up at ebates or ShopAtHome which can make your book purchase even sweeter! Go to their sites for more details on how it works. I've already gotten $15.71 back in the mail from ebates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!