Saturday, December 12, 2009

FREE shipping on cute wood toys!

If you are looking for some non-toxic, wood toys for the kids on your list, here are a few options I spied that have FREE shipping right now (one of my favorite things is free shipping!)... they had other items on their sites, I just grabbed a few ideas that I liked! I really like the look and feel of wood toys - they remind me of a simpler time when we used our imaginations in playtime rather than letting the digital world guide us (aka video games - don't get me wrong, we do own the wii, and it is pretty fun and we only choose the games that have an element of learning in them, and playing games is not allowed on nice days!). I don't mind splurging on toys like these because I know they will grow with my child through different ages and stages, and I know they are non-toxic. It's all about quality and simplicity this year for Christmas, not quantity!

For the girls... the cute pots and pans set pictured above is on sale at Pottery Barn Kids for only $29 and it is made from sustainable Rubberwood and nontoxic paints!

Then, for the boys, these super cute trucks are on sale also at PB Kids for only $14.99 and is also made from sustainable rubberwood and non-toxic paints!


Then, over at The Land of Nod, they have this cute utensil set also made of rubberwood and non-toxic paints for only $19.99 + FREE shipping for the girls (plus other cute wood toys!)

... and for the boys, this cute tool bench made of rubberwood and non-toxic paints for $29, and FREE shipping!

... and then a unisex gift that I think is really cool for learning (also at The Land of Nod), is this weights and measures set - so cool! It is $29 and FREE shipping. It says it's wood, but doesn't specify weather or not it is non-toxic paint.  PLUS, if you order @ Land Of Nod now through the 14th, you can get FREE shipping on your ENTIRE order if you put the code "SNOW" at checkout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!