Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Right On, Rite Aid - My shopping trip 12/15/09 - only $2.96 for 2 packs of diapers and more!


So, I went in for the Prell deal (buying 5 would be a $5 moneymaker after the $2 SCR on each, so it allows me to donate the shampoos to a shelter with nothing out of pocket!), but of course, they were all out since this deal was such a good one, I'm sure others went for the same score!  I got a rain check for 5 so that I can get them at the $0.99 price when I go back.  So, here is what I DID get...

Rite-Aid brand training pants $7.99
Huggies Naturals diapers $11.99
Band-Aid Sponge Bob character $1.99
Goldfish crackers (to appease the kids, and to get my limit to $25!) - $0.99
Chapstick Fresh Effects $2.99
Total = $25.95
- $3 clipped coupon for Huggies Naturals
- $1 Rite Aid Video Values rewards coupon (for watching a Huggies ad on RiteAid's website)
- $1 in-ad RiteAid coupon for band aids
- $5/$25 coupon from HERE
- $5/$25 coupon from Red Plum (use zip 97015 if you don't see it)
- $5/$20 Video Value Rewards coupon (for watching 20 video ads on their site HERE)
= $5.95 TOTAL OUT OF POCKET at checkstand

- $2.99 SCR (RiteAid's Single Check Rebate) for the ChapStick
= $2.96 TOTAL for all of the above, after SCR!

Yes, you can use all 3 $5 off coupons in one transaction!!!
See my previous post HERE for some more deals you can take advantage of but I just didn't because I had the kids with me and needed to get in and out fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!