Friday, December 11, 2009

FREE shipping by Christmas @ Barnes & Noble


This is a HOT deal at Barnes & Noble - Free Shipping and arrival by Christmas! Everyone gets FREE expedited shipping on qualifying orders of $25 or more! B&N Members receive FREE expedited shipping on orders of just $10 or more! Make sure to order by 12/20 to get shipping in time for the holidays - click HERE to go to their info page! I love books as gifts because it is a gift that will grow with your children through many phases, and then they can pass them down to their children! I am so glad my mom saved many of my books from when I was a kid and now my kids enjoy them!

PLUS, if you go through ebates or through ShopAtHome, you can get an additional 8% back on your B&N purchases if you go there first and click through to Barnes & Noble from ebates' or Shop At Home's site! If you are not already a member, you will get a $5 bonus for signing up at ebates or ShopAtHome which can make your book purchase even sweeter! Go to their sites for more details on how it works, but I've already gotten $15.71 back in the mail from ebates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!