Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY AD PREVIEWS!


Wow, now this is a dangerous tool - click here - a website that has previews of the upcoming "Black Friday" ads!  Black Friday is way too hectic for me to attempt this year, but I wish you many great deals armed with this powerful shopping weapon!  I would recommend looking over these ads and looking through your coupons and match up as many deals with coupons as possible and try to control yourself, it is kind of a euphoric feeling perusing these ads - is that a bad thing?!  I'm trying to go "back to basics" here, why must they tempt me with such great tools to make shopping easier?!  Be on the lookout in this next week for coupons from stores you know you'll hit up - I know Target has some coupons HERE and also go to the coupon sites like coupons.com and look at the toys and other gift type items and print them now before they are removed from the sites!  RiteAid has Video Rewards HERE with printable coupons that you can print out now (they remove and add more frequently), and don't forget your $5 off $25 coupon for RiteAid at redplum.com.  If you know of other type sites with printable coupons others may want to save for Black Friday, leave a comment and share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!