Saturday, November 14, 2009

Up to 80% off at Land of Nod!


I heart Land of Nod! I just got these super cute wooden (non-toxic paint) toys in the mail, only $4.95/set for my son for Christmas! I love getting things out of the way before the hectic holiday events start to fill up the little free time I have as it is! Oh, to be a mom of 2 little ones... anyways, I've seen similar sets for $20 (their reg. price was $9.95), so I snatched these up - they also had a cute 3-car set that I bought but it looks like those are sold out already because I don't see them on there anymore! Here is a link to the up to 80% Off at The Land of Nod sale - they also have a lot of other really cool gifts and organic items available!

Shop the Sale at The Land of Nod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!