Saturday, November 21, 2009

World of Good - eBay's "green" site!


I just heard about this and I didn't know it existed!  Now ebay has a special "store" dedicated to "green" items. I'd look into some of the items to make sure what you are buying really is eco-conscious and beware of "made in china" items - Nothing against the Chinese culture or people, but the lack of regulation and all those lead-paint and melamine cases have just turned me off.  My husband and I got married at the Chinese Gardens in Portland, Oregon and it was the most beautiful wedding - not just because it was ours!   Click HERE for the ebay site, and click HERE to view pics of the Chinese Gardens in Portland since I mentioned it, if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!