Thursday, November 12, 2009

DISCOUNTS at the Discovery Store! 11/12 - 11/16 ONLY

Discovery Store Holiday 2009MythBusters Best Selling Fan Gear

I love trying to find gifts for the kids that are both fun AND educational - bringing the basics back! Remember flying kites and making water rockets when you were a kid, instead of playing video games?! The Discovery store reminds me of the kinds of things I did when I was a kid, and those are the kinds of things that my husband and I want our kids to enjoy. I just found these discounts that will start TODAY (11/12/09), to get some of those Christmas gifts (or for your rainy day activity arsenal!) for the kids, and us "big kids" alike! I secretly want these things for myself!
: )
Click on the links below, and be sure to enter in the code at checkout - the deal ends 11/16...

Get $5 off $25+ orders with code SAVE5 (click here to go to site)

Get $12 off $50+ orders with code SAVE12 (click here to go to site)

Get $20 off $75+ orders with code SAVE20 (click here to go to site)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!