Friday, November 6, 2009

Rite On, Rite Aid! $4.95 for a basketfull of items (including Organics!)



I have been able to take advantage of SO many frugal finds at Rite Aid and I can get the "expensive" organic/paraben-free products for so cheap! You can often find your everyday toiletries for pennies on the dollar, FREE, or even MAKE MONEY after RiteAid's "Single Check Rebates" (SCR for short) come in the mail!

This is what I got last Saturday - I'm going back today when the kids are in an agreeable mood to see what I can find with combo'ing my coupons with this weeks offers and SCR's. I'll let you know what I find sometime later today!

Last week's trip total: $31.93... plus, I'll be getting $7 back in SCR's and $19.98 back in other rebates, so I really got all this for $4.95!

2 Renpure Organics Shampoos (were bogo + 2 $3 hangtag coupons + "Try Me Free" rebate hangtag)
2 Renpure Organics Conditioners (were bogo + $2 off 2 coupon + "Try Me Free" rebate hangtag)
1 pack of Huggies Naturals diapers (on sale for $9.99 + $3 coupon + $3 SCR) = $3.99 (reg $12.99)
4 Pure & Natural Hand Soaps (were bogo, plus I had $2 off coupons for each) = $1.38 for all 4 (reg $4.69ea)
1 pair "Go Diego, GO" sunglasses for little boys (found in Clearance w/additional 50% off) = $1.49
1 pair hot pink stockings (found in Clearance w/additional 75% off) = $0.74
1 David Babaii Shampoo and also 1 Conditioner (Bogo + $5 coupon off purchase of 2 + $2 SCR) = $2.99 for both (reg $7.99 - $9.99 ea)
Huge Wonka Halloween candy bag ($2 coupon + on sale for $4.99) = $2.99 for the HUGE bag
Finesse shampoo - I plan on donating this one to a homeless shelter ($1 coupon + $1 SCR + $2 rebate) = FREE
Two 2-packs of GE light bulbs (2 for $2, plus $2 SCR) = FREE
Noodle Bowl (on sale for $0.88 + $.050 coupon) = $0.38

+ $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon you can get here
Go here to sign up for RiteAid's Single Check Rebates (SCR for short) so you can start saving!
and also, click here to sign up for RiteAid video rewards, where you can score ANOTHER $3 coupon for Renpure Organics!

SWEET!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT BUYS on those organic shampoos! So, are you stocked up now for the next year?! Smart!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!