Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hape Organic Maple Toys - only $4


These are really cute and you can pose their little legs and heads!  Over at HauteLook, they have Hape toys (learning toys, doll houses, animals, pretend play and more) on sale ending on Monday!  These little creatures I pictured are on sale for only $4 each - would make a great stocking stuffer, or buy the whole "farm"!  They have all sorts of animals available from the safari to the farm!  They are made of Organic Maple.  I got the Panda, the Giraffe, the Goat and the Hippo for my 2 kids.  Tempted to buy them all, but I am really trying to cut back on the gifts this year, but these were too cute to pass up!  If you are not already a member at HauteLook, you can sign up here and leave "hotdeals" in the blank and I can get credit for referring!  Then, after you sign up, you can also refer your friends for credit!  yaaay!  http://www.hautelook.com/invite/hotdeals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!