Monday, November 9, 2009

FINAL DAY TODAY: Pottery Barn Free Monogramming & Shipping


Today (11/9) is the final day to get FREE monogramming + FREE shipping on many Christmas items, including stocking and tree skirts!  I know PB is on the spendy side, but sometimes I can't resist personalized items that are embroidered since embroidery takes too long to do by hand for me, and I don't have a fancy sewing machine that does it automatically (I've tried it a few times using a tight zig-zag and also the button hole stitch setting, but it doesn't look as nice - maybe I need more practice and/or patience?!)  www.potterybarn.com


Plus, I saw this Pangea Organic Soap gift set on clearance for only $19.99 (reg $59) = great Christmas gift!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That soap is an awesome deal!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!