Monday, November 23, 2009

Organic Baby clothes + Petunia Pickle Bottom!


Starting Tuesday, 11/24, at 8am, HauteLook will have Angel Dear Organic baby clothes & accessories on sale! I like Angel Dear because they use recycled paper and soy inks on their printed material in addition to using mostly organic yarns!

Also, they will have Petunia Pickle Bottom on sale, I LOVE those designs, but never bought them because I couldn't get past the price tag! Their diaper bags are to die for! I can't wait to see which designs will be on sale and I'm sure they'll go REALLY FAST!
You have to sign into HauteLook before you can purchase (and be sure to un-click the box about getting emails from their partners so you don't get emails from anyone other than them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!