Saturday, November 21, 2009

Frugal Date Night - Pay only $3 for $25!!!

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 300 x 250
I haven't gone out to dinner in a loooooong time, mostly for cost reasons... but I just found out about this, and it sounds almost too good to be true, but it is a real service! They offer discounts to restaurants and they have a huge database of participating restaurants, including the smaller, local, non-chain ones I like to patronize! So, all you have to do is go HERE, search for a restaurant, purchase a "gift certificate" & use code GIVE thru 11/22/09, print it out and then take it in with you to the restaurant... the cool thing is that it is a voucher/gift certificate for $25, but you only paid $3 for it! Now I'll have to plan the long overdue date night with hubby (without the kids!) and try not to go over $25 to have a REALLY FRUGAL NIGHT OUT! Don't forget to leave a tip though! Hurry because I'm pretty sure this deal ends on the 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!