Monday, January 4, 2010

Mail-in rebates for items you already buy (?)

Here are some rebates that you may not be aware of for some common products you might already buy or have already purchased that could qualify for some cash back!  A week ago, I sent in for my Nabisco $10 rebate that will actually make me $4 (I bought Wheat Thins and Triscuits - both whole wheat versions for less than $1 each when paired with a sale at Safeway + my coupons) and also the $5 SC Johnson rebate - I bought 3 Glade candles, and because I used coupons to purchase them, the rebate will make me $2!  Can't wait to get my money back in the mail!

Acuvue Contact Lenses Rebate (July 2009 - June 2010) - HERE

Baby Einstein Recall Refund (if you purchased between 6/5/04 - 9/5/09 you can get a $15.99 refund per DVD, up to 4 per household or choose from the other options) - it is a voluntary recall because of false advertising claims - read the details and rebate form HERE

Johnson & Johnson $10 rebate on $30 of qualifying items (1/10/10 - 2/5/10) - HERE among the coupons!  If you don't see it, try zip 97015.  There are also coupons for the qualifying items HERE

Nabisco Crackers $10 rebate on 10 crackers (12/1/09 - 1/31/10) - HERE

Olay $15 rebate on 2 Olay Regenerist items (12/23/09 - 1/24/10) - HERE

Physician's Formula "Try Me Free" rebates - only specially marked products with the "try me free" qualify - if you purchase one with that label then go HERE for the rebate form!

SC Johnson and Glade $5 rebate with purchase of 3 qualifying items (10/1/09 - 6/30/10) - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!