Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Natural/Non-toxic/Green deals @ Target!


I just got back from Target and there were some great deals to be had on natural/non-toxic/green goods! (I was going to go yesterday and look for the Princess Bride DVD with my $2 coupon from HERE, but never made it... and then today, I forgot to look for the DVD because I got side-tracked and didn't realize until I tried to hand the checkout girl my coupon! So, the coupon remains in my purse!). I was amazed at the Seventh Generation selection they had there - they had pretty much everything Seventh Gen makes! Here is what I got...

Seventh Generation Dish Soap liquid - on sale for only $2.49 - $1 coupon from HERE = $1.49! (these are normally around $3!)

Seventh Generation Dishwasher instant tabs - on sale for $3.41 - $1 coupon from HERE = $2.41 (normally $4+)

Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent - Huge, economy-size 150-oz, 99-load 2x Laundry Detergent - on sale for $17.99 - $2 coupon from the bottle = $15.99 (this is a REALLY good deal for this size - the 150-oz size is normally over $20 to $40 each bottle!!)

Huggies Pure & Natural "Super Mega Pack" on sale for $18.49 - $3 Target printable coupon from HERE + $2.50 printable coupon from HERE = $12.99 for the HUGE pack, which is the regular price of the smaller "Jumbo" pack!

GE Energy Smart, economy pack of Energy Efficient CFL light-bulbs (I got the 3-pack of the outdoor floodlight style, but they also had a huge 7-pack of the household kind too for the same price, which is a better deal, but I didn't need those - we have stockpiles of that kind already!) = $9.99 - $2 GE Energy Smart CFL bulbs Target coupon from past insert - $1 GE Energy Smart manufacturer coupon from a past insert = $6.99!


P.S. Click HERE to go to my blog post about making homemade household "sanitizing" wipes that you can make very similar to Seventh Gen's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!