Sunday, January 3, 2010

Right On, Rite Aid! My FREE shopping trip 1/3/10

This is what I bought, and it also earned me 11 Game of Life tickets! I didn't win anything, but found that each ticket also contains a coupon inside for various products for my next shopping trip!
Here's what I came home with, all for FREE:

3 two-litre 7-up - in-ad coupon 3/$1.99
= $1.99

Wet 'n' Wild Natural Wear powder - 40% off = $2.99
- $2 SCR (SIngle Check Rebate from RiteAid)
= $0.99

Physician's Formula Organic eyeshadow - clearance 75% off
= $1.98 (this is a BIG score because usually this is $7.95!)

Physician's Formula Organic Loose Powder - clearance 75% off
= $3.48 (this is a BIG score because usually this is $13.95!)

2 Nivia Lip care chapsticks/gloss - BOGO @ $2.99
+ my clipped BOGO coupon
= BOTH FREE and nothing out of pocket!

2 large bags Dark M&M's - BOGO @ 3.99
+ my printed $1/2 coupon from HERE
= BOTH for $2.99

2 Stayfree 24ct pads = BOGO @ 3.99
+ my clipped BOGO coupon
= BOTH FREE and nothing out of pocket!

2 Carefree Ultra 16 ct pads = BOGO @ $3.99
+ my clipped coupon for $1/2
+ $2 Video Values coupon
= BOTH for $0.99

Band-Aids large 80-ct box - BOGO @ $4.99
+ 2 of my clipped $1 coupons
= BOTH for $2.99

Chex snack mix 8.75 oz - BOGO @ 2.99
+ 2 of my printed $0.50/1 coupons from HERE
+ Video Values coupon $1/2
= BOTH for $0.99

+ $5/$25 printable coupon from HERE (if you don't see it, try zip 97015)
+ $5/$20 printable coupon from "watching" 20 Video Values videos on RiteAid's site
+ my $10 RiteAid gift card I got from my previous shopping trip for buying a $50 i-tunes gift card. Thank you, RiteAid!

= All FREE for me + a little left on the gift card!
This trip would cost $6.20 without the gift card... still a great deal for less than the cost of one of the Physician's Formula Makeups buy themselves!!!

Sneaky Tip: Remember, that when RiteAid has a BOGO sale, that you CAN use your own BOGO coupon, making both items FREE. It states that right in their coupon policy. Or, you can use one coupon per item purchased. So, if you bought one item and one "free" item as part of their BOGO sale, you can still use 2 coupons - one for each item put into your bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!