Friday, January 29, 2010

Plan Toys on sale at Totsy!

Starting today at Totsy, Plan Toys are on sale! I love this brand! They use natural Rubberwood and non-toxic paints, and the designs are really cool! Most of their items are pretty spendy at full price, but Totsy has them on sale right now and some of them are more than half off!! The modern dollhouse above is on sale for $72 (reg $120, and they are $110 at Amazon right now), and that is the cheapest I've seen it! Check Totsy out HERE - they are an invite-only sale site where normally there is a waiting list to join, but I have my handy-dandy invite code for you to join right away instead of waiting! Click HERE for your invite! Oh, and Totsy is also a "green" company, and will plant a tree in your name with your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!