Friday, January 29, 2010

Photo books only $12.95 - $18.95 with up to 100 pages!

WinkFlash used to have this sale every 3 months or so a couple years ago, and I was able to get 3 really nice photo books for my daughter - the first book is 0-6 months, then 6 mo - 1 year, then the 3rd book is 1 year - 2 years! I have been waiting for over a year now for them to do the sale again so I can do one for my son. I just checked my email, and they have brought the flat rate book sale back - YAAAAY! It is like a nice coffee table book and you can do up to 100 pages, various colors and cover finishes (like fabric, textured, window etc.) and you can customize each page with different layouts and captions for the $12.95 - $18.95 price! Just enter code "ITSBACK" - click HERE to go to their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!