Thursday, January 21, 2010

Triple points days at Oompa Toys!

Today (1/21/10), through 1/24/10 are TRIPLE POINTS DAYS at Oompa Toys - I love it when companies have rewards programs because it can help you stretch your dollar even further! With every dollar spent, you earn points towards future purchases, and you can earn bonus points by reviewing the item you bought on their site! Oompa has all sorts of toys, strollers, feeding accessories, etc. with an emphasis on natural, non-toxic toys and those made in the USA and Europe! They even have a search tab on the left where you can narrow the items down to those made in the USA - cool! I bought some of these cool, bendable wood toys by Hape, called Anamalz (that are made from Organic Maple wood and non-toxic paints/finishes) from Oompa and my little girl loves them so much that I bought more creatures to give her for her birthday this week - their price is lower than most other places I've seen these critters! Click HERE to go to their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment... I'd love to hear your ideas!